When you find yourself “stuck”, unsure about your life direction, unhappy about relationships, generally anxious or worried about your children, I can offer a confidential therapeutic support that will help you to make sense of these emotional and relational experiences.
My style is integrative and I work with a wide range of issues which you might come across in your personal, family and work life.
I provide a safe, calm and confidential space, where you can gain a perspective about, explore and work through whatever is troubling you.
Through the relationship between us, I aim to help you discover and develop new ways of approaching life; with less influence from the old patterns that have contributed to your distress and suffering in the present.
People commonly seek help when struggling with emotional problems, such as:
- Feeling stressed or anxious
- Coming to terms with losses such as bereavement, separation, or redundancy
- Lacking confidence, self-esteem or having feelings of underachievement
- Feeling depressed, sad or empty
- Lacking a sense of purpose in life
- Having unresolved issues from the past
- Coming to terms with, or addressing ones identity, as gay, lesbian or bisexual
- Career or work-related matters
- Problems within a couple relationship,
- Sexual and intimacy issues
- Infertility issues
- Family conflicts
- Anger management
- Problems within personal relationships
- Issues arising from physical, emotional or sexual abuse
- Coping with transition
- Personal problem solving
- Eating disorders (anorexia, bulimia)
- Cancer and cancer treatment issues
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Self-harming behaviour
- Suicidal thoughts